February 03, 2012

Valentine's day with Tarot, Angels and Crystals



Spend your Valentine's Day with Crystals

How do I fill myself with love?

You can increase the love in your life by wearing stones or surrounding yourself with rocks and crystals which are aligned to the heart chakra such as ruby and rose quartz. Stones which are aligned to the heart chakra are usually stones which are pink or green in colour. Feel the cool and the calm vibrations of these beautiful stones on your heart and heal your heart of all past heart break. Fill your heart with lovely vibrations and heal your soul. Wear anything made of rose quartz : bracelet, pendant, ring or anklet.

Keep a rose quartz stone next to a photograph of you and your valentine and fill your mind with positive vibrations.

Spend your Valentine's Day with the Angels

How do I find my soulmate?

Call upon Archangel Chamuel, the angel of love and relationships and ask her to bring you close to your soulmate. Light a candle and close your eyes. Pray to her and say, "Archangel Chamuel, please make me meet my soulmate as soon as possible. Give me the guidance so that I can meet my soulmate soon. Fill my heart chakra with love and please heal any past heart breaks I may have had. Open my heart to love." Watch the below youtube video to connect to Archangel Chamuel.

Archangel Chamuel Meditation Youtube Video.

Spend your Valentine's Day with Tarot

The Lovers from the Legacy of the
Divine Tarot
Do the following Valentine's Day spread using any Tarot card deck.


Card 1: What does my valentine think about me?

Card 2: What do I think about my valentine?

Card 3: Does he/she love me?

Card 4: Do I love him/her?

Card 5: Is my valentine my soulmate?


Wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!!! Love is what makes the world go round. Love thy neighbour, and love thy self. Remember that, you must love yourself before you can love another. By accepting yourself and being what you truly are, you can be happy and make others happy.

2 comments:

  1. I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've offered on your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
    GREAT BLUE HERON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Elvia. I was out of town for a week, so I thought of posting a few posts together to compensate for not posting for many days. Thanks for what you said. I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...