December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!


Wish all my blog viewers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I started my blog this year in the month of May and I already have about 27000 views! It encourages me to blog and blog even more. Hope this continues. I know that my Card of the Day is not always a regular thing. I do miss out once in awhile, sometimes I disappear for a week! LOL.. My New Year's resolution this year is to blog everyday, and as much as I can. I hope I can touch many lives and reach upto 1,00,000 views in 2012! Cheers to that! Please suggest on what you want me to blog about. You can reach me on kareena.narwani@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...