November 12, 2011

Life Gets in the Way

Hi everyone! I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post. I promise I will be more regular from now on. I have no excuses other than 'life gets in the way'. I just need to wean myself from life's ups and downs and hectic life style and remove 15 minutes a day to pen down my thoughts or pick out a card for everybody. Please let me know that you guys are reading and following my blog as it is very encouraging for me. Also, if you want me to write articles on any particular topic or have any questions please ASK and I will definitely address these issues in my blog posts. There have been two deaths in my family and at the same time there are 4 weddings happening soon. There is really no time for me to breathe or stop and stare. But no matter what, I will remove time for this blog. That is my resolution. Please nag me if you feel I'm neglecting you all. Lots of Love. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...