September 23, 2011

The Chakra Spread

I just invented a new spread which combines Tarot and Chakras. I tried it on myself and encourage you to too try this out if you are familiar with the Tarot or you could contact me for an appointment so I can analyze your Chakras to check which are balanced and which are not. Chakras can be unblocked through different healing methods. I myself use Reiki and Crystals for this purpose. It's intriguing to fuse different divination forms to create new and unique things.

What are Chakras?
Chakras or energy centres have always intrigued me since quite a while. They are like wheels of energy located in important areas of our body which help it to function properly. If a chakra is blocked, sooner or later it manifests into a disease or a problem in that area. Chakra healing is a natural way to clear the body of negativity and ailments There are basically 7 chakras which are:

Crown Chakra - intellect and enlightenment
Third eye Chakra - intuition and spirituality
Throat Chakra - communication
Heart Chakra - love and forgiveness
Solar Plexus Chakra - digestion and health
Sacral Chakra - confidence and hormones
Root Chakra - fertility and security

The Chakra Spread
Using any pack of Tarot cards, shuffle them really well. Remove 7 cards and lay them out in a straight line. Open each card one by one slowly. Even if you traditionally don't use reversals, if the card is reversed, let it turn that way and let it be. So, you could have some upturn and some reversed cards. That is okay. So you now have 7 cards representing each chakra. The upside down cards indicate blocked chakras and the right side up cards indicate chakras that are running smoothly. The cards indicate what aspect is blocked and that you need to develop the qualities described by the card to unblock the chakra.

The Cards in the Spread
Using the Legacy of the Divine cards, I removed the following cards for myself:

1. Crown - 7 of Coins(Rev)
2. Third eye - Ace of Swords
3. Throat chakra - Magician
4. Heart chakra - 7 of Coins(Rev)
5. Solar plexus - Queen of Swords(Rev)
6. Sacral chakra - King of Swords
7. Root Chakra - King of Coins

My blocked chakras are Crown chakra, Heart chakra and Solar plexus chakra because of the Reversed cards in those positions. So, I need to heal these areas of my body in general.

Interpretation of the Spread
The first card signifies that I need to learn and study more about spirituality. The crown chakra will unblock when I work hard towards my goals. When I study, it increases my intellect which will help me. My third eye chakra is very well developed. The Ace of Swords says that I can cut through any deception and there is also an amethyst on the card. I should wear amethysts to increase the power of my third eye. My throat chakra has the Magician. I have the ability to communicate in many different ways, through speech, writing, blogging, etc. So, I mustn't underestimate the power of my communication. My heart chakra is blocked with the 7 of swords. I need to be like the man in this card. Sometimes, I need to be a bit mean and rude to those who deserve it. I must learn to say no and must not be too emotional. There is a raven in the card holding the symbol of Aquarius in his beak. I need to be more detached emotionally and not let my emotions rule over the intellect. The next chakra is also blocked, i.e. the solar plexus chakra. To unblock it, I need to be more like the Queen of Swords. I need to be more business-like and stern in my dealings and not let people take me for a ride. I need to develop her confidence. The next chakra is the sacral chakra. It is balanced. My life is organized and in harmony, everything is going according to the plan. My health is good. The root chakra is symbolized by the King of Coins. This is a great card for this position as it represents security and money matters. Monetarily, I'm secure about my future and have no blocks about it.

Healing


If you do not know Reiki or any other form of energy healing, you could just lie down and pray to the angels. Tell them: Please help me to heal my chakras. Do this regularly or whenever you feel low or unbalanced. You can also place the following crystals on the respective chakras for about ten minutes.


Crown Chakra - Clear Quartz crystal
Third eye Chakra - Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli (Indigo/Purple stone)
Throat Chakra - Turquoise, Blue lace agate, Aquamarine (Light blue stone)
Heart Chakra - Green aventurine, Jade, Malachite, Rose quartz (Green/Pink stone)
Solar Plexus Chakra - Topaz, Citrine, Amber, Tiger's eye (Yellow stone)
Sacral Chakra - Carnalian (Orange stone)
Root Chakra - Red Jasper, Bloodstone, Obsidian, Smoky quartz (Black/Red stone)


So, how did you like this Spread? Do you think it can help you to increase awareness about your health problems and spiritual progress? It can also help you figure out what areas are lacking in your life and how you can change yourself to improve yourself from mental, physical and spiritual imbalances. 

1 comment:

  1. For me, different chakras stand for different areas of the body and it is an effective healing.
    Chakra Healing

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...