August 14, 2011

Card of the Day - August 14, 2011

Energy- healing Work
Archangel Michael oracle cards

Pray to Archangel Michael and say," Thank you for sending healing energy to me and through me, for my own blessings and for all those around me. Thank you for connecting me to loving and hgh-integrity healers and teachers of energy-healing modalities."

You need to boost your energy and vitality through exercise and eating healthy foods. Enroll in an energy-healing course. Book a session with an energy healer. Your life purpose involves energy healing work. Your present situation will benefit from healing energy which you can ask the angels for. You can close your eyes and call upon the angels and ask them to heal your body from within. This is such a reminder for me to practice my Reiki and get in touch with my energies which I have been procrastinating for a while now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...